Tuesday 26 June 2012

DIY Feather Fascinator Tutorial

Fascinators are one of the most elegant things a girl can wear. I've been in love with them way before the royal wedding  and hype. As I could not find a nice one here.. I decided to DIY with the help of a DIY video. Sigh, You gotta love DIY.


Pictures shot by Priyanka Desai Featuring my DIY Fascinator






I saw this video and I was soo inspired I made one for myself. Love it! Everything is expained so well here there really nothing you need ask.


TIME TO COMPLETE

45min.


THINGS NEEDED

Big feathers
Small feathers
Glue
A hollow hair clip
Wire
Net


Enjoy!!!


9 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea!!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a clever blog, let's follow each other! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm also fascinated with fascinators. kate middleton sure know how to pull it off. not sure if i could wear it here though, lol. but thanks for the tutorial.

    i'm your new follower by the way, hope you can check out my blog to and maybe follow back :)

    http://pisofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fascinators too! This is a great post dear! Yours turned out great! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the tutorial. I quite want to make one now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta tu blog, te sigo!!

    Bss

    http://yllegaronellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice make up dear:D
    btw maybe we can fllw each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never really understood the hype about fancy headwear. Yours is really pretty though, and Kate looks stunning in hers.

    ReplyDelete