Friday 27 June 2014

My Latest Jewelery Collection!


Adonis has grown in leaps and bounds, I would like to thank everyone for your inspirational pics and the love you guys send me every week. The collection was based on Grecian jewelery-meets- cosmic tribalism. The collection's inception was a picture of a vine reaching out to the sky and being pulled into what can almost be called a cosmic frenzy- Blame the 80's. 
Anyway, after LOTS of research and designing, this is what we came up with! Ear wraps, earcuffs, Chandelier earrings, statement necklaces... and they were a huge hit! Adonis will be launching on ASOS Marketplace soon. In the mean time you can inbox me for payment and shipping details! 













3 comments:

  1. You have the best jewellery collection I've ever seen. Where are the second set of earrings from they're absolutely divine!? I'm a new follower of yours and I'm excited to read more of your posts.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete